We are all glad that 2020 is behind us and we are getting ready for a hopeful 2021. Now that we have a vaccine for COVID-19 from multiple companies, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
On behalf of the Executive Team at TeluguPeople Foundation, I am glad to let you all know that we have multiple important points to share with all of you.
- We are a Teenager now. Completed 12 years and celebrated it virtually on 12/12/2020
- We have disbursed more 200 scholarship so far. These scholarships have not only impacted the students, but also making a positive impact on their families too.
- We have opened our satellite office in India headed by Mr. V. Ramakrishna and ably supported by Mr. BH Ram and Mr. GRK Prasad. That office has completed one full year too in operations.
- We had recently inducted Mr. Sunil Chitrapu as our Director of Volunteers to lead the volunteering efforts.
- We are now a Certifying Organization for Presidents Volunteer Service Award (PVSA)
We are growing as an organization. Every year we are exceeding in the number of scholarships we gave compared to the previous year. We all can proudly say that every student we are helping can directly or indirectly influence and bring change in the lives of another 100 people in the short, medium and long terms. We need to reach out to the lowest segments of our society and help them grow in their lives.
To keep up with this growth, we need more hands, more volunteers, and leaders. If you have the passion and the compassion and have at least 5 hours of time every week to spend for the organization, please let us know and be a leader, or a volunteer.
As an organization, TeluguPeople Foundation has to cover a lot of areas right from marketing, media, promotion, social media activities, fund raising activities, donor management, student monitoring and mentoring, application process, accounting, systems and data maintenance, volunteer recruitment and what not. You can work in your own specialization, and area, for the TeluguPeople Foundation. All we need is dedication and commitment from you.
By working with a non profit organization, you will get connected with many people in the community, and your communication skills will improve, your leadership skills will improve. These skills can directly and indirectly can help you succeed in your professional and business life. So, please think about working for TeluguPeople Foundation!
I once again sincerely thank you all for what and where we are today. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your amazing and continued support in our mission to bring change in many lives.